Are you a winner? Johnstone Supply invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for our new and soon to open Johnstone Supply Branch located in Fresno, CA. We are expanding and are seeking an experienced, results driven Warehouse/Driver.
WHO WE ARE:
At Johnstone Supply it is our vision to be the partner of choice for the premiere HVAC professionals in Central California. We are a 35 year old family owned business in our second generation of ownership. We have a proven track record of growth and innovation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Monday – Friday (approximately 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) full-time position ( Seasonal) , performing a variety of warehouse duties including shipping, receiving, pulling orders and putting away stock. The ability to drive a forklift and practice high safety standards are requirements for this position. If you are dependable, have a passion for customer service, and thrive being part of a fast-paced team this is the position for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
Fill customer orders by pulling invoiced items from bin locations.
Prep orders for shipping by stacking items on pallets and wrapping securely.
Load and unload customer orders and freight trucks.
Receives stock into warehouse and put items away accurately.
Process returns and warranty following company procedures.
Order and return compressed gas tanks as needed.
Call customers regarding back ordered items ready for pick up.
Attend training classes.
Recycle cardboard and empty branch garbage.
Back up delivery driver.
Clean and straighten warehouse daily.
Work on special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED required OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a wholesale environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be reliable with good attendance
- Driver license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel, squat, turn, reach, pull, push, balance and lift objects up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Motivated and results driven, with a strong drive to succeed and demonstrated success in managing people.
- Have the wiliness to cross train as Counter Sales Associate.
- 3 or more years of experience in HVACR or similar industry.
We are EEO Employer.
Thank you for taking time to review our opportunity, for immediate consideration to join our team click the Apply button above.