Are you a winner? Johnstone Supply invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply. We are expanding and are seeking an experienced, results driven Branch Manager to manage and grow our Visalia branch.
WHO WE ARE:
At Johnstone Supply it is our vision to be the partner of choice for the premiere HVAC professionals in Central California. We are a 35 year old family owned business in our second generation of ownership. We have a proven track record of growth and innovation.
The Branch Manager will manage our Visalia location and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the branch's operations, including: sales, customer service, pricing, profitability and customer perception. The position will supervise up to direct reports, including: Counter Sales Associates, Warehouse staff, and Delivery Drivers. The candidate for this position must possess excellent managerial skills and a working knowledge of running a business. Direct experience in the HVAC industry is not necessary, but experience managing store operations in a similar environment or parallel industry is necessary.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following requirements.
- High School Diploma / GED required OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in store management/operations in a wholesale environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage profit and loss in order to maximize financial performance in a wholesale environment. Excellent people management skills, including recruiting and hiring, training and development, delegating, coaching, and evaluating employees.
- General knowledge of inventory management principles and procedures, including procurement, storage, forecasting and handling dead inventory.
- Ability to use PC-based spreadsheets and word processing programs (MS Word/Excel).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated and results driven, with a strong drive to succeed and demonstrated success in managing people.
- College degree in a relevant field (e.g. business).
- 3 or more years of successful store management experience in HVACR or similar industry.
Thank you for taking time to review our opportunity, for immediate consideration to join our team click the Apply button above.